24-Hour Emergency Service
Calls related to outages and electrical emergencies continue to be handled and dispatched on a 24-hour, 7 days per week basis.
We are available to assist you via the following means:
- Residential and Small Commercial Customers:
- Cheques may be left in the secure drop box at our front door; however, we encourage you to take advantage of some of our convenient payment methods via:
- We also encourage you to sign up at any time for e-Billing via our customer self-help portal at:
- This free service will allow you to:
- View all available bills (current and past)
- See all your power usage
- Notify you via email when the latest bill is ready
- Utilize smart forms to perform various activities online
- You can also reach us via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 613.932.0123
- Fax: 613.932.6498
- Contractors and Developers
- Please schedule an appointment with the specific company contact and call them when you arrive onsite the day of your meeting.
Jacqueline Baird, Regional, Manager
Andrea Celone, Supervisor, Customer Service
Please feel free to send us an inquiry using our online contact form.